Wessex Furniture understand the difficulties that Care Homes can have providing an additional level of care for patients living with illness’ such as dementia. Years of experience in Care Home furniture has given Wessex Furniture an excellent insight into this area, including the design of practical furniture in contemporary styles and hard wearing, easy wipe fabrics.
We offer 12 Standard ranges, however, for larger projects we are able to amend designs to clients requirements whether this be colour and size or more exacting details such as anti-ligature furniture to assist in the prevention of accidental harm. Supporting residents with a safe and comfortable environment is a standard Wessex Furniture maintains.
Why use Wessex Furniture?
- British manufactured in our purpose-built factory
- High quality, durable, bespoke contract furniture
- Standard ranges or unique branded design
- Wide choice of colours, patterns and woodgrains, with matt or textured finish
- Bespoke colours available for larger projects
- 40 Years experience within the Student, Hotel, Residential Care and Military markets
- Manufactured to BS4875 level 4 (Contract Grade), covers strength and stability
- 10 YEAR guarantee against manufacturing defect
- Chipboards meets BS EN 312-1997
- MDF meets BS EN 622-5
- ISO 9001 & 14001 accredited
- FIRA (Furniture Industry Research Association ) Member
- British Timber Federation Member. All Products FSC approved
- Hard wearing, easy wipe fabrics
- Collaborate with clients and architects to provide tailored solutions
- Experts in assisting in space layouts to ensure compliance with local HMO standards
- Sample Service
- Full turn-key service with CSCS and SSSTS accredited installers
- Projects delivered on time and to budget
- Furniture (logistics permitting) delivered fully assembled for a reduced installation programme
- Free delivery with our own transport